Senior Product Designer
Remote job description
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
At Fast, our Product Design team is shaping an elegant, new and frictionless online purchasing experience and creating an easier internet. As a Senior Product Designer you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're truly reimagining the way the online checkout process works.
The ideal person for this job is relentlessly focused on human-centered design, cuts through ambiguity to articulate and lead projects from start to finish, and has experience shipping products at a global scale. We need someone who will be a champion of our users, advocating for their needs and ensuring that what we build not only satisfies them, but delivers them intangible value.
- Manage the end-to-end product building experience from project set up, to product design and development across our brand product roadmap
- Work alongside product managers, engineers, researchers and other designers to problem solve, scope, build, test and iterate consumer and business products
- Participate in frequent design reviews and critique sessions with designers, product management, engineering, and leadership
- Identify and produce the appropriate level of design artifacts for a given project that will help drive clarity within the product working group (ex: journey map, user flow, task flow, content map, wireframes, etc.)
- Work closely with our Design Systems Lead to ensure your projects leverage and/or deliberately evolve our design system, tying all of our product experiences together to both ensure a consistently intuitive user experience and an efficient development process for designers and engineers
- 4+ years of experience designing consumer, enterprise and mobile user experiences for a start-up, creative agency or at-scale technology company
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong product and visual design sensibilities, highlighting care given to user journeys and interaction details
- Experience with quick decision-making and rapid iterationExperience simplifying problems, embracing constraints, negotiating trade-offs, and driving alignment
- Experience working on highly collaborative and cross-functional teams
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).
Job title: Senior Product Designer