RHY Operations Manager
Remote job description
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Operations Manager of Robinhood Money (RHY) will build and grow a scalable money services operations program and team. You will support the team in designing, documenting and implementing processes, internal controls and metrics and reporting. You will institute a culture of continuous improvement and work closely with the RHY compliance team to maintain strong regulatory standing. Lastly, you will coordinate with cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Care to product and engineering to support the end-to-end delivery of RHY's customer experience.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Design, document, and implement operational processes, tooling, escalation paths and internal controls for Robinhood Money
- Establish operations metrics and reporting for Robinhood Money and institute a culture of continuous improvement
- Coordinate escalations and operational engagement with Robinhood Money's third-party partners and vendors to ensure world-class customer experience
- Coordinate operational roles and responsibilities with the enterprise operations team like Customer Care
- Work with cross-functional partners in our centralized Onboarding, Fraud, and Customer Care teams to establish processes and service level agreements (SLAs) to meet Robinhood Money's goals
- Establish feedback loops between enterprise operations, Robinhood Money, and Product to ensure continuous improvement with our systems, processes, and tools
- Act as a subject matter expert on RHY onboarding/KYC, fraud, and/or customer support and collaborate with product, engineering, and compliance teams and scale Robinhood Money's products and systems
- 7-10 years experience in building and scaling payments operations with a Money Services Business (MSB)
- Experience working with third-party vendors
- Experience working with cross-functional teams like Product and Engineering
- Prior experience with debit card and B2C payments onboarding/KYC, fraud, and customer service
- Ability to think critically and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements
- Execution oriented mindset with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get things done
- Trustworthy, self-motivated and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- A passion for Robinhood's product and our mission to democratize finance for all
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Job title: RHY Operations Manager
Job tags: analytics, mobile, transaction fees