Partnership Relationship Manager
Remote job description
We're looking for a someone to help drive significant growth in the very buoyant market of financial crime. ComplyAdvantage is an exciting fast paced organisation looking for a candidate who will prospect & account manage in the partnerships channel. You must have huge aspirations to not simply exceed target but double target. Comply Advantage provide all the latest technology and sales infrastructure to be successful, all we require is a professional who is highly driven, accountable, with a can do attitude.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
About the role
Goal: Contribute to help grow the ARR of the partnership team to consistently overachieve quarterly and annual targets
Prospecting & Research:
Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, inbound leads, networking, and referrals to qualify them for the Head of Partnerships. You will need to leverage our content, technology and industry experience to engage with senior decision makers. You should be confident in using a variety of prospecting methods including but not limited to; Phone calls, email, social media, industry events & video.
Contribute towards on-boarding and training the sales teams of the partner, to help them increase sales of our solutions integrated within wider services. Including but not limited to joining their sales calls when needed, to be their CA solution consultant.
Map out key accounts and grow relationships with the key players on the partners' commercial teams to increase volume sales of CA and grow ARR in the accounts.
Manage existing ARR and churn risk. Reducing it where possible.
Work towards closing your own smaller sales deals from new prospects. Long term looking to increase sales skills with the help of the Head of Partnerships so that you can increase ARR on new business independently.
Liaise between the partner account and internal CA depts for:
- Feedback on valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Liaise with the accounts team to ensure paperwork for payments of leads or deals from the partners are correctly done.
- Make sure the partner portal is up to date with the relevant collateral for partner sales teams to access them - liaise with CS and Marketing dept.
- Liaise with Rev ops team for usage reports and CRM management with revenue reporting and forecasting.
The ideal candidate is...
Adaptable, Flexible & An Organised Multi tasker: We are a small team so you need to be willing to lend a hand across all responsibilities within the team when needed. We cover the globe so flexibility around working hours is required. The partnership team all work towards a common target - we are only interested in speaking with individuals that can demonstrate self-sufficient success and are smart, ambitious and self-motivated.
Be an 'independent' team player: Given the workload of the team, you will need to have a natural ability to be work autonomously. Be a passionate self-starter and can execute independently. However, guidance from your manager is always available and we operate an open-door policy for help and advice when needed. Must have a strong team spirit and enjoys working effectively in collaboration with others.
Highly motivated: An individual who wants the team to win and be the best, whilst always doing the right thing for the customer and ComplyAdvantage. Our team has consistently exceeded targets and aims to continue to do so. A competitive spirit with a growth mindset as well as a team player is a must.
Resourceful: Someone willing to try new things to get the best results; thinks quickly and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
Great communicator: Excellent communication skills and hungry to develop and take on more responsibilities quickly –we're looking for team players who want to grow to the next level and take on more of the sales process.
Unlimited holiday plan
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget
Partnership Relationship Manager
Tags: regulation, saas / subscription