Remote job description
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
The Partnerships team at Fast is looking for a Referral Partnerships Manager to identify, sign and grow partnerships that grow the business through referral partnerships with agencies, consultancies and systems integrators.
- Signing net new partnerships: Sourcing net-new partnerships that result in Fast product integrations with the goal of driving direct revenue for the business, with a focus on boutique and medium-size BigCommerce and WooCommerce agencies and consultancies
- Developing existing partnerships: Expand current referral partnerships through account mapping, pitching, sales enablement and account management; Maintain communications on product and broader Fast updates to ensure that partners are up-to-date on the latest features that are relevant to the partner; Maintain a consistent and thorough understanding of the partners' businesses, including key KPIs, business goals and pipeline
- Managing inbound leads: Convert inbound leads from various customer support and marketing channels into referral partnerships, as well as working on initiatives to automate the inbound referral partnership workflow
- Driving partner marketing campaigns: Collaborate with partners on co-marketing initiatives to promote Fast, our partnerships, and shared clients within the SME eCommerce community to strengthen partner relations and generate new leads
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with internal business leaders and product owners on issues, resolutions and enhancements to continuously advance the business towards meeting market demands; Participate in regular business review with partners and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience, 3+ years of direct experience in a sales / partnerships / account management role at an eCommerce agency / consultancy or in an agency partnership role at a high-growth eCommerce or payments company
- Background in the BigCommerce and WooCommerce / WordPress ecosystems, with deep connections with boutique and medium-size agencies and consultancies; Strong understanding of both the referral/affiliate partner landscape and the seller ecosystem
- Experience in the end-to-end sales process; ability to close deals; deep understanding of sales tools and processes utilized in the pre and post-sales lifecycle, such as Salesforce and Outreach
- Technical acumen, i.e. strong understanding of eCommerce and Fintech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with rapid pace, ever-changing dynamics, and ambiguity at an early-stage tech startup
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).
Job title: Partnership Manager