Enterprise Business Development Representative
Remote job description
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
What's the opportunity?
Winning new airlines is an exciting challenge and critical to cargo.one's success in changing our industry. In the role of Business Development Representative, you have a direct influence on intensifying our presence at airlines and in accelerating our growth. Working with airlines to understand their inner workings and needs, you will spend your time trailblazing cargo.one's presence with your target accounts. You will be a core part of our sales team and with you we will be onboarding new airlines faster than ever.
⚠️ We are a remote-first company and can work with you if you are based in one of the following countries (more countries are becoming available soon!)
♀️ What you'll be doing?
- Contact airlines through outbound prospecting/cold calls, emails and other touchpoints.
- Use different touchpoints and channels to identify needs, pain points, and opportunities of the airline and qualify their interest
- Head research and discovery efforts to gather market and customer insights
- Lead demos and virtual meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Deliver qualified sales opportunities to an Account Director
- Track, maintain, and report your work in SalesForce (we can train you on this!)
- Work with our Marketing team to steer account based marketing to your chosen airlines
- Actively manage and track your targets to achieve your weekly and monthly KPIs
♀️ What you'll need
- You are fluent in English, Spanish native or Portuguese native speaker is a plus
- You have a background in business development, sales, or marketing communications and want to be coached to become a sales superstar
- Strong communication and presentation skills to interact effectively with airlines and senior leaders
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive, outgoing and are not intimidated by the prospect of cold calling - these will be the bulk of your day-to-day priorities
- You are a metric-driven individual, you want to grow your career in sales and are motivated by success individually and as part of a team
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you'll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that's changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we've got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup
- Connecting the world's air cargo markets to make them more productive and successful
Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena.
Cargo.one is named one of 20 rising stars as part of Forbes' Cloud 100 list
Cargo.one, the world's first real-time booking engine for air cargo, raises $ 42 million to expand to North America and AsiaSummary
Enterprise Business Development Representative - Americas
Tags: business services, logistics, marketplace