Technology Internal Audit Senior
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work?"whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop?"while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
The Technology Internal Audit Senior will hold an important role in helping to establish our new audit department's brand as a collaborative risk advisory function and establish a SOX program for public company readiness, with a technology risks and controls focus. This role reports to the Technology and Systems Internal Audit Lead.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build positive working relationships with various Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Products and Operations groups acting in both a technology audit and advisory role for various projects
- Support control owners in the identification and documentation of internal controls, providing advice and consult in the design of controls
- Identify, evaluate, and document the design and effectiveness of the company's internal controls looking for both control gaps and opportunities to gain process efficiencies
- Assist in the creation and implementation of internal audit methodologies, procedures and overall audit department culture
- Assist in the establishment of ways to use data analytics and technology to strengthen audit department capabilities
- Provide input and assistance to the implementation of an audit and SOX application & tool
- Communicate review results to management along with process improvement recommendations
- Prepare reports/presentations summarizing results of assessment work
- Serves as the day-to-day liaison with key stakeholders to ensure open lines of communications are maintained and audit objectives are met
- 3-5 years of related process, systems, internal controls or applicable assurance experience; public accounting experience a plus
- Minimally, possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting, management information systems, business management, or related field
- Experience with scoping, testing and identification of gaps related to IT General Controls, automated controls, interfaces, key reports, restricted access and segregation of duties.
- Experience with auditing SaaS applications and home grown systems, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with designing and/or conducting audits through the use of data analytics
- Experience with SQL, ACL, Tableau, or other data analysis tools
- Broad technical or information security background
- CIA, CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP or related certifications; solid understanding of PCAOB Auditing Standard 5 and other relevant PCAOB and SEC guidance
- Exude integrity in every aspect of your persona and know what it means to be accountable
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Technology Internal Audit Senior
Job tags: ITGC, analytics, Internal Controls