Strategy & Operations Manager Partnerships
Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
- At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don't just keep things ticking over, they're given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we'd be following the herd, not leading the pack - and that's a place we never want to be
- If you're a superstar Ops Manager, keep reading ??
- If being asked to solve the toughest problems our global super app has to offer excites you rather than scares you, keep reading
- If you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of every area in a business with more than 18 million customers, keep reading
If you want to gain unparalleled experience with a next-level product at one of the world's fastest growing companies, for goodness' sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply!
What you'll be doing
- Build, manage, and grow new strategic partnerships and leverage existing and past partner relationships
- Reach out to new partners, conduct presentations for prospective partners, negotiate deals and agreements and account manage those agreements
- Onboard partners and maximize the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Own forecasts and track named strategic partners metrics
What you'll need
- Experience of creating partnerships with third party companies
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) in both English and Portuguese
- Strong analytical skills, and to be comfortable working with Data
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
Nice to have
- Experience working in fast-paced companies such as fintech, startups
- Please apply with your resume in English
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Strategy & Operations Manager Partnerships
Job tags: fintech, forex