Sr. Manager, Channel Partners
Remote job description
As a Senior Manager, Channel Partners at Vanta, you will lead and manage a team of Channel Managers with a focus on accelerating Vanta deployments through our channel partners.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
This role sits within Vanta's Partnerships team, where you will have a direct role in bringing Vanta's vision of securing every technology company channel partners. You will serve as a manager for the team and will lead the Channel Managers to drive growth within our partner base and to become irreplaceable within our partners' businesses.
What you'll do as a Senior Manager, Channel Partners at Vanta:
- Lead and manage the team of Channel Managers
- Achieve monthly revenue targets
- Run team meetings and build an effective operational cadence for the team
- Forecast channel business on a month to month basis and report on key metrics of the business
- Help design and implement the systems that support the Vanta partner experience
- Provide coaching and feedback to the Channel Managers to guide the team toward success
- Identify and implement the key metrics for channel management for Vanta
How to be successful in this role:
- Experience and proven success in leading a team
- Experience working with IT service providers and the IT channel
- Ability to effectively lead through ambiguity
- Operationally minded
- Action oriented
Pay Range: $167,000 - $196,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
We started in 2018, in the wake of several high-profile data breaches. Online security was only becoming more important, but we knew firsthand how hard it could be for fast-growing companies to invest the time and manpower it takes to build a solid security foundation.
Vanta was inspired by a vision to restore trust in internet businesses by enabling companies to improve and prove their security.
From our early days automating security monitoring for compliance standards like SOC 2, HIPAA and ISO 27001 to creating the world's leading Trust Management Platform, our vision remains unchanged.
Now more than ever, making security continuous - not just a point-in-time check - is essential. Thousands of companies rely on Vanta to build, maintain and demonstrate their trust - all in a way that's real-time and transparent.#LI-Remote
Company name: Vanta
Remote job title: Sr. Manager, Channel Partners
Job tags: Channel Partnership