Senior Business Analyst, Sales Strategy & Ops
Remote job description
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there's a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We're seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Sales Strategy & Operations team to partner with and guide the Ads Go-to-Market teams. The Business Analytics team is responsible for driving data-driven decisions that impact our advertiser growth strategy.
In this role, you will act as the analytical powerhouse that takes our Monetization team to the next level. You will work on providing our Ad Sales, Product and Marketing teams with critical data and insights that will drive our value proposition to advertisers. You'll be charged with conducting in-depth analysis, generating insights and packaging findings for internal teams; identifying trends, and turning data into actionable insights that drive revenue.
As this is a new role, your primary responsibilities will evolve over time and there is significant opportunity to drive impact within Reddit and career growth.
- Break down complex business problems and solving them with analytical rigor
- Lead analysis on business performance through data driven analysis to derive insights that will drive business decisions and recommendations
- Collaborate with business partners in sales, product, engineering, and marketing to improve data-driven decision making and drive go-to-market efforts
- Write Advanced SQL queries to extract actionable insights from data to power business decisions
- Analyze and define key metrics that maps to business initiatives
- Be comfortable presenting insights to an external audience
- Test and Measure Impact from key growth initiatives across sales, product and marketing
- Drive efficient processes (eg, quota setting, revenue forecasting, KPI reporting) to further streamline business operations
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, consulting, or business strategy
- Experience leading sales strategy and operations projects at a consulting firm or in a corporate strategy/business operations team
- Experience with analyzing data using Excel, SQL, or R/Python
- Testing for Incrementality across cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to succinctly communicate insights to cross-functional stakeholders and guide them towards data-driven decisions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills ?" you're articulate and engaging.
- Working with Sales teams is a plus
- Experience with the marketplace dynamics in the Advertising Industry is a plus
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Company name: reddit
Remote job title: Senior Business Analyst, Sales Strategy & Ops
Job tags: Business Operations, Analytics Tools, quality assurance