Remote job description
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it ?" from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
The SDR Manager role, in a nutshell:
As the manager of the Sales Development team, you will be leading a team of SDRs while using innovative techniques to drive demand. You will be training and mentoring the team to set a solid foundation for their professional careers. By working collaboratively with the marketing and the Account Executive teams you will set up the team for high performance.
Here are some things you'll do in the next 18 months:
- Hire, onboard and train new SDRs
- Co-develop the playbook for demand generation
- Participate in the planning process as we build out segmentation/territories
- Own and manage team meetings
- Work closely with marketing to define messaging strategy
- Work closely with Sales to drive consistent target account pipeline growth
The three most important things to be successful in the role:
- Experience with coaching and mentoring SDRs
- Experience with cross-functional goal setting
- Helping people grow their careers is your forte
What we are looking for:
- 5 years experience in an SDR org as an IC/Manager
- Experience or interest in B2B marketing, optimization, personalization
- Experience balancing competing priorities from cross-functional partners
- Excellent time management skills that can be shared and spread throughout the team
- Experience with modern SDR tools and techniques
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what's working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand and customer experience.
What you'll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you'll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one's watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
Company name: Mutiny
Remote job title: SDR Manager
Job tags: Integrated Circuit Design, B2B Marketing, Customer Satisfaction