Sales Operations Analyst
Remote job description
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful?"it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company's connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where?" but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers?"ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We're meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will work closely with the Director of Global Sales Operations to produce actionable and accurate analytics and insights that enable sales leadership to make key strategic decisions. Responsibilities will include data analysis, reporting, market research, competitive analysis, and planning and compensation design and analysis.
What you'll do:
- Discover high-level, notable, strategic findings, and learn how to transform them onto significant strategies to help our sales organization hit their targets
- Assess market trends and performance, and consolidate this information into recommendations for the executive team
- Generate data-driven insight for strategy through market research
- Analyze sales activities and metrics - such as pipeline analysis, deal performance, account health, etc. - to identify areas of opportunity for improvement, and implement solutions to increase funnel conversion
- Contribute expertise to optimize sales force and territory planning, sizing, structuring, and alignment
- Maximize usefulness and effectiveness of the reporting and analytics tools by ensuring commercial management is consistently looking at the right data, at the right time, in the right way
- Manage data integrity and roadmap for reporting needs for end to end sales tech stack
- Selecting, implementing, and managing sales data enrichment and automation tools.
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales processes.
- Design variable incentive plans, sales compensation plans, salary planning, ROI analysis.
- Analyze commission earnings in relation to key operating metrics (revenue, total contract value, margin analysis)
- Evaluate sales force strategies, plans, goals, and objectives and generate self service and automated reporting to track performance.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Market Analyst, or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or a related degree
- MBA preferred
- Experience with market research and competitive analysis
- Experience working with Salesforce or another CRM
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
- Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives and processes
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, Qlik, MS Excel
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/initiatives
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, making us the most valuable privately-held fraud prevention company globally. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous paid parental leave options
- Home office allowance
- Cell Phone/Wifi reimbursement
- Flexible PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays, every Friday
- Annual company-wide event - Forter Week
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Company name: Forter
Remote job title: Sales Operations Analyst
Job tags: SQL, Sales Operations, Salesforce