Remote job description
We're looking for a Programme Management Officer to join our growing Wise Platform team.
You'll help our Wise Platform partners leverage our API to offer Wise's much-loved products through the platform's own infrastructure. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to help reach millions of new customers, transform the international payments experience for customers, all whilst having a significant impact on Wise's mission.
This isn't a standard project management role - we're looking for someone that loves the challenge of delivering projects and problem solving. This key position within our Implementation team puts you in a central position to support our global implementations by helping our project teams improve our delivery operations. You'll help project teams with their delivery, governance and scheduling responsibilities as well as working independently to ensure smooth delivery of partner integrations.
- Improve and iterate our Project Management Operations - looking for ways to help us optimise our scheduling, resourcing and governance processes.
- Drive efficiencies in our project management tools and deliver lightweight yet effective governance frameworks that help simplify decision-making.
- Own and develop reporting frameworks providing clear data and visualisations to senior leaders to help deliver insights and drive internal decisions.
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills - you'll be working and communicating with a variety of stakeholders across multiple regions, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Support senior management with budgeting and forecasting, ensuring costs are managed and tracked accurately
- Be a key support member of our implementation team in the delivery process and work with key stakeholders across Wise Platform including our sales team, engineers and product managers - setting clear scope, and proposing new improvements to our current processes
- Support smaller global partners implement the Wise solution in their online platforms, ensuring the final product offers customers a world class international payment experience. OurAPI documents are public - check these out to start understanding the product
A bit about you
- You have experience in supporting the delivery of highly impactful projects of API or other integrations with bank or non bank partners either within or leading a PMO office, or within Implementation
- You have excellent organisational skills, and are creative in finding solutions and finding scalable solutions. You'll have a number of ways to quickly reach agreements that work for internal and external stakeholders.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own, your team and your customers' goals.
- You're an excellent, influential communicator: An effective communicator, you're straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You're able to persuade others and you aren't afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission.
Some extra skills that would be awesome
- Worked in a startup environment previously.
- You've managed or led PMO functions and understand how delivery into complex partners work today.
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we've had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we're the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We're just at the beginning of our story and we're growing at an incredible pace. We won't stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they're doing. There's still heaps to do and we can't do it alone.
At Wise, you'll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You'll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you're keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren't afraid of a bold plan, you'll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
- You'll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
- Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this position.
- We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren't that important to us. If you've got great experience, and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: PMO Manager
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy