Khoros Community Engineer III
Remote job description
The Khoros Community team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of the Khoros Community product. As a Web Engineer, you will be working on the Khoros Community, SearchUnify and Salesforce for support cases. You'll be designing and implementing front-end customizations in a scalable manner. This role is critical for an integrative experience across the Community.
What you'll do
- Designing, implementing, Unit testing, documenting, deploying, and supporting custom features to the Khoros Community and SearchUnify focusing on the interactive/user interface aspects of the solution.
- Implementing custom features for customers.
- Documenting requirements, functionality, and design for customizations and features.
- Help technically develop and administer our emerging Communities platform for existing and future community builds in partnership with business super users and managers of core functionality such as: Search across communities, Knowledge management functions within Communities, Customer Support content.
- Build relationships with active internal stakeholders and content managers (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support, Training, etc.) to make sure the Community serves our ongoing customer efforts.
- Excellent team player, Collaborating with and helping colleagues solve technical problems.
- Keep current on tools, new capabilities, and updates as needed
What you'll Bring -
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 7+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms
- 1-3 years of experience in Khoros Community development experience
- Be passionate about Web and mobile web development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, concurrency, files and db.
- Strong experience with XML, DOM, and templating schemes e.g. FreeMarker, XSLT.
- Working knowledge of server-side programming frameworks: node.js, io.js
- Adaptable to working in a very fast paced and changing environment with the ability to prioritize many demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Khoros Community Engineer III
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb