GTM Enablement Content and Operations Manager
Remote job description
Grafana Labs is looking for an Enablement Content and Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing Go-To-Market (GTM) organization. In this multifaceted role, you will play a critical part in supporting the development, curation and maintenance of all GTM Enablement content, as well as supporting critical operational initiatives around tracking enablement programs and their impact. You will be working side by side with the Head of GTM Enablement in a strategic role that is critical to the success of the Enablement team and the efficiency and effectiveness of the full GTM team
From a content perspective, you'll have the opportunity to design and build our Enablement Content Management program from the ground up, as well as writing some of the content that will be included within our programs. You'll also assist our team of Enablement Managers across Sales Enablement, Sales Development Enablement and Technical Enablement, with transforming documentation and enablement assets into effective eLearning modules to be included in both onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
From an operational perspective, you'll take on critical projects including setting up automated tracking of enablement programs (both for completion and impact), creating metrics dashboards to help identify target areas for future enablement and working on integrations between key enablement tools.
- Design, develop and maintain Enablement Content pages per each GTM role driving efficiency and speed for our customer facing team members. Folks should be able to find what they need when they need it
- Build the groundwork for an Enablement Content program that provides proactive JIT enablement, meaning that we begin the shift from searching for content to using the information provided in systems to identify and proactively serve up the likely content that is needed in that moment, just-in-time
- Leveraging either existing content or through working with a SME, build engaging eLearning courses to be utilized within both onboarding and ongoing enablement programs
- Track content usage by GTM teams and measure the impact of this content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Design, build and deliver automated tracking for both the completion of enablement programs and the impact of those programs via Surveys and KPIs
- Work with the GTM Enablement Managers to identify what KPIs may identify areas that should be targeted for enablement, and provide monthly reporting to the Enablement team.
- Leveraging low-tech integration tooling (e.g. Zapier), work to better integrate the different Enablement tools to create an optimal experience for our teams.
- 2+ years of experience working within either an Enablement or Training role
- Experience in content creation, be able to provide examples of written work
- Experience in content management and curation
- Experience in tracking programs, completion of programs and impact
- Experience in using low-tech integration tooling (like Zapier or Workato)
- Advanced Proficiency with Gsheets
- Video Editing and Animation Skills would be a plus
- Program management experience
- Have solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas for how to engage learners
- We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- We're a high growth company, so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgment, collaboration, and leadership.
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $116,000 - $146,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: GTM Enablement Content and Operations Manager
Job tags: workato, content management, project management
location or timezone
yearly salary range$116,000 - 146,000
posted71 days ago