Director, Strategy & Operations Product Marketing
Remote job description
Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We're an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. Today, 20% of real estate transactions are processed through our platform. As we expand our product offering to serve more customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That's where you come in..."
Snapdocs is building out its Product Marketing team and we are looking for a Director to drive our go-to-market strategy to accelerate our company's growth. Are you self-motivated, highly strategic, data-driven and are willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the business successful? Then we should talk.
What You'll Do
- Act as a subject matter expert on our customers, the industry, our competitors, and our solutions
- Develop and maintain a go-to-market strategy that drives our approach, messaging & positioning, and campaigns.
- Develop distinct customer segments for our products with differentiated messaging, positioning, collateral, and pricing/packaging for each segment
- Work closely with the product team to package and launch new products and features to market- capturing net new customers and driving adoption with our existing base
- Work closely with the demand generation team to formulate and execute campaigns to drive feature adoption, active users and revenue growth
- Create third-party market research partnerships to support our positioning in the market.
- Work closely with our customer success team to drive adoption and overall satisfaction with existing customers
- Partner with our business development team to identify and pursue strategic partners to distribute or co-market products or provide additional products & services (e.g., consulting)
- Partner with our VP Marketing, President, and CFO to lead critical cross-functional projects across the organization
- Growth minded - You like being presented with a problem and coming up with a plan. You have demonstrated sound business judgment and are confident to act amidst uncertainty
- Bias to action - We are often the pace setters of the organization, pushing to drive learning and outcomes at commercial speed
- Accountable - You want to manage the outcome and help improve our most essential growth and profitability metrics. You feel a deep sense of ownership to company outcomes
- Entrepreneurial - You want to shape the direction of the company
- Generalist - You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
- Relationship-builder - You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of responsibilities. You know when to apply different approaches with tact to drive outcomes and build relationships
Our ideal candidate has 7+ years experience in management consulting or product marketing strategy roles where you have a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives and hitting goals. Bonus if you have fintech, banking or real estate experience. You will hone in on your strategic, analytical and creative skills to drive results. You utilize excellent communication to build relationships and effectively manage multiple internal stakeholders. Lastly, your team views you as a hyper-effective person who is curious, scrappy and generally "gets stuff done."
Colorado applicants: This role pays $174,000.00 - $204,000.00 annually plus equity in the company (pay for other locations may vary).
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration. We provide outstanding benefits (listed below) and while we have hubs in both San Francisco and Denver, we're an extremely remote-friendly company with over a third of our staff outside of those two hubs!
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Galileo, Modern Health, Urban Sitter, and Northstar Financial memberships
- Life and disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company name: SnapDocs
Remote job title: Director, Strategy & Operations Product Marketing
Job tags: Management Consulting, Driving Results, Financial technology
location or timezone
yearly salary range$174,000 - 204,000
posted76 days ago