Copy of General Manager Partnership Business
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as General Manager of our third-party revenue generating partnerships business, joining our leadership team.
As an inspiring leader, a dynamic, engaging and energetic professional, the GM of our Partnerships Business will own the strategic planning and implementation of the Remote 3rd party / API business unit. As this function is crucial for the success of our business, we want you to have a strong sense of ownership be focused on the impact on the company's success.
What this job can offer you
- Set up a business unit to scale our API product: revenue generating integrations with 3rd parties
- Develop and own the strategy and execution of the Remote API
- Manage the P&L of this business unit to achieve business objectives, including revenue and cost performance
- Lead, manage, and help scale the product and engineering teams and provide leadership guidance to an expanded group of cross-functional support
- Develop reports, dashboards, and metrics to manage and improve the financial performance of the business unit
- Partner with senior leaders in Product, Engineering, Partnerships, Operations, Finance, Growth, and Legal to advance the API strategy and infrastructure to scale business
What you bring
- 5-10+ years experience in product or operations at a B2B SaaS company in a global setting
- Previous experience owning a P&L in a hyper-growth tech company
- Commercial and product-oriented and very savvy on financial and SaaS / Fintech products
- Ability to translate legal and commercial agreements into execution on the product and business side
- You'll report to: CEO or COO
- Team: Product
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations: NY, USA and London, UK
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $226,800 to $283,500 plus eligibility for [bonus] [commission] [and] [equity]. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. In the U.S. this includes: a 401(k) plan + 4% employer match, unlimited paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, paid parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans for you .Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with HM (CFO)
- Interview with VP level team members from Finance, Product and other verticals from Remote.
- Interview with CEO
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
BenefitsOur full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits are for all Remoters:
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Copy of General Manager Partnership Business
Job tags: Financial technology, Commercial Agreements, Software as a Service