Affiliate Program Manager
Remote job description
Sunday is a data-driven start-up based in Boulder, Colorado, with a mission to empower consumers to take better care of their land. In just three years, we've grown from an idea to a major industry disruptor offering 100,000+ homeowners a more sustainable, safer, and tailored experience in backyards across America.
With support from top-tier investors including BondCap, Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk, and following our Series C raise, we are looking for the right people to grow with us. Sunday has a diverse team working across the country to cultivate an engaging, open atmosphere where we can connect, share ideas, and reimagine the American backyard. Our culture reflects our commitment to inclusion, individual growth, and curiosity.
Ready to build cutting-edge technology that helps people and the environment? Check out the details for the Affiliate Program Manager.
Sunday is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial-mined Affiliate Program Manager to build out and lead this emerging Growth Marketing Channel.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for building, managing and growing Sunday's Affiliate Marketing Channel. You'll do this by establishing the strategy for the channel, finding and recruiting new affiliates, and working with internal teams to stand up and execute on growth focused initiatives.
This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level of a fast-paced startup, directly impact the company's trajectory, and be a key contributor to a team that's changing an industry for the better. If you are up for a challenge, and are looking for a new role to take your career to the next level, apply now!
You'll Make an Impact By:
- Establishing the strategy and direction of the Sunday Affiliate Program
- Managing and growing existing partnerships and programs to drive incremental revenue and growth for Sunday via subscription and ecommerce
- Building best practices and creating processes for prospecting and recruiting affiliates
- Developing compensation structures to maximize offer uptake while optimizing for CAC:LTV
- Collaborating across the organization including but not limited to Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, Marketing, Creative, and Product to build new assets, campaigns and content to drive consumer acquisition for all Sunday products.
- Testing and iterating on concepts to identify new and top performing affiliates and campaigns while culling poor performing partners
- Ensuring billing and invoicing are accurate and our partners are paid on time
- Experience: 5-7 years working in growth marketing, affiliate marketing, or consumer acquisition channels
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Proven track record of identifying, testing and optimizing new opportunities and campaigns that have the potential to drive revenue growth
- Tech Skills: You've run campaigns that use affiliate links, iFrames, and APIs to deliver traffic, and are comfortable speaking with partners about complex products / procedures
- Data Savvy: You feel comfortable finding and presenting data to assess new opportunities while also measuring the performance of existing partnerships and campaigns
- Persistence & Hunger: You don't back down from a challenge, and enjoy finding new ways to get around roadblocks when executing on something new / innovative.
- Manage and run your own growth marketing channel at Sunday
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Flexible remote work
- Autonomy to make critical decisions that will drive team success
- Compensation: Marketing: Individual Contributor 3: $104,000 - $135,000
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Unlimited PTO
- Location: Remote or Boulder, CO - Named the best place to live by U.S. News for the past 2 years
Startup jobs aren't for everyone. They're often demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why! We're looking forward to hearing from you.Show more Show less
Company name: Sunday
Remote job title: Affiliate Program Manager
Job tags: Supply Chain Operations, quality assurance, Affiliate Marketing