ADR Team Lead
Remote job description
We're a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there's still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
The CEU ADR Team is responsible for the pre-sales process of researching, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for the local country teams.
As a Team Lead for the CEU ADR Team, you will focus on coaching and managing the Italian part of the ADR team in their mission to generate and qualify these new business opportunities for the Italian team. After ramping up you will be responsible for most of the daily operational aspects as well as performance management. You will report to the ADR Manager.
As Team Lead you will work closely with sales teams (mainly Italy) to ensure the ongoing success of the ADR Team across both inbound and outbound initiatives. You will also be working 2-3 days per week as an ADR to keep your knowledge up to date.
As ADR Team Lead you will:
- Have line management of 2-5 ADRs working to ensure a successful ramp-up of the new members of the team.
- Track individuals' KPIs and productivity on a weekly and monthly basis. Create action plans and provide support for ADRs ensuring they deliver on their targets.
- Manage and ensure an efficient lead distribution to sales.
- Monitor the inbound country queues to ensure our service level and establish a process, so that leads are handled on time and with priority in order to ensure the highest conversion rate possible.
- Be a go-to person in the team and handle daily operational tasks such as account or CRM related needs.
- Shadow 10 calls per week and provide feedback
- Work 2-3 day per week as an ADR ensuring you stay close to the core business and keep your knowledge sharp and up to date.
We are looking for people with:
- Native Italian speaking with ideally proficient/understanding in Spanish or French
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, able to delegate tasks effectively and track goals/results accordingly
- Good understanding of sales cycles, with experience in cold outreach and/or management of a meeting booking team.
- Ideally, proven record of onboarding and coaching new hires.
- Able to motivate team members and coach them in reaching their individual target.
- Relevant educational background at a B.A level or equivalent.
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career at Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- Flexible working, company bonus and lots of other benefits
- Competitive salary and very lucrative commission structure
At Trustpilot, we're passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we're a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we're a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Company name: Trustpilot
Remote job title: ADR Team Lead
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, retail