Crypto Product Compliance Lead
Remote job description
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we've built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
- We're growing and looking for...
- We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
As a Product Compliance Lead for Robinhood Crypto, you'll be responsible for providing advice and guidance to operational teams with new and existing products and processes, service development, testing, deployment and retrospective review, working with Product, Operations, Risk and Legal to ensure offerings meet regulatory and firm policy requirements, and collaborating with partners to ensure any updates or corrective actions are fully implemented. The ideal candidate has crypto product development experience, a knowledge of regulatory requirements, and proven project management experience to drive cross-functional programs to completion. This role will require a keen sense of both business and product needs combined with a solid understanding of compliance and technical concepts.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Work with Product and operational teams to provide regulatory compliance support for new and existing products
- Collaborate with legal, business, compliance and technology partners
- Act as the compliance subject matter authority and provide regulatory guidance on business initiatives and operational processes to internal teams
- Provide advice and review marketing, advertising, communications, and other content related to Robinhood Crypto's product offerings
- Provide real-time answers to manager and representative questions and partner concerns
- Test policies, procedures, support practices and supervision to ensure effective end to end controls
- Initiate communications regarding regulatory updates/changes and policy reminders to the Product teams
- Research and interpret rules and regulations to determine applicability to business processes
- Evaluate the pros and cons of specific products and features by creating documents that risk score product solutions and drive decisions through those documents
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Field, Business, Finance, or other related field
- 3+ years in B2C and/or C2C compliance or related experience
- 2+ year of experience working in cryptocurrency or blockchain technology sector
- Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
- Results-oriented mentality with a strong focus on delivery of cross-functional projects
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with demonstrated results
- Inventive and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, or related field is a plus, but not required
- PMO or PMP certification
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Crypto Product Compliance Lead
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile