Remote job description
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone?"come make with us!
What you'll do at Figma:
- Maintain executive's calendar, and make recommendations in regard to time management, prioritization, and business needs
- Manage the Chief Financial Officer's inbox by triaging messages
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting in the planning, taking notes, and moving relevant action items forward
- Own and manage travel, events attendance and ad hoc projects
- Oversee various projects that support the executive team and greater organization
- Identify opportunities for process optimization throughout team and company processes
- Partner with internal teams to ensure cross functional alignment on projects, company milestones, and internal events
Some projects you could work on:
- Work alongside the Workplace team to provide support for logistics of internal events, team offsites and external events
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Has 5+ years of experience in an administrative or support role
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changing demands
- Is an expert at prioritizing and seeing around corners
- Is trustworthy, reliable, and will maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Expert communication skills and can communicate with a wide range of stakeholders in person, virtually and over email
- Have a positive outlook and constantly strives to create a positive, inclusive environment for others to thrive in
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process?"idea to design to build?"and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace?"we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Company name: Figma
Remote job title: Executive Assistant
Job tags: Prioritization Skills