Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach Executive Assistance at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
We're looking for an experienced and intuitive mid/senior-level Executive Assistant to partner with at least two of our Executives to drive efficiencies and support them to achieve their goals.
What You Need To Achieve
- You will need to build strong relationships across the business to drive initiatives on behalf of your Executive
- You will need to assimilate to new environments and functions seamlessly to make a positive impact for your Executive from day one
- You will need to be able to recognise inefficiencies in process and make independent and scalable recommendations to improve efficiency
- You will need to be able to manage upwards in order to provide constructive challenge to ways of working
- You will need to be able to solve problems intuitively, finding quick and suitable solutions to business issues
- You will need to be able to prioritise your own and your Executive's workload, ensuring high quality support is maintained at all times
What you'll be doing
- Provide high quality support to your Executive
- Act as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
- Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Build strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Draft sensitive correspondence and documents for and on behalf of your VP People & Recruitment.
- Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
- Process expenses and card returns
- Handle confidential information with integrity
- Work as part of the Executive Assistance function; collaborating with EA's across the organisation to share best practice
What you'll need
- Previous EA experience is essential
- Experience in Financial Services sector
- Experience of seamlessly supporting multiple business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in GSuite, Keynote, MS Office
- Ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive "can do" attitude
- You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
- You love solving problems
- Helping others makes you happy
- You notice the small things
- You are data driven, analytical thinker with startup and public company experience
Nice to have
- Experience in field (dependent on Executive)
- Project management experience
- Minute taking experience
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Executive Assistant
Job tags: fintech, forex