Senior QA Engineer - Python, Selenium, Linux (REMOTE) If you are a Senior QA Engineer that would love to work remotely (from home) full time, please read on!
We're a mid-sized security company (~100 people) with recent funding on a mission to ensure the security of many global organizations. Our solution software is configurable for both local and multinational organizations and has evolved into the lightest, most scalable endpoint solution in the world.
Our HQ is based in San Jose, CA and we do have offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia.
This will be a full-time role offering a base salary + bonus + equity/stock + full benefits + REMOTE (work from home)!What You Will Be Doing- Write test strategy and test cases for the validation of various features and bug fixes on our software.
- Test strategies and cases to cover positive and negative feature testing, A/B testing, performance testing and interoperability testing.
- Design and implement the automation of test cases
- Participating in technical discussion and providing feedback from QA point of view
- Understanding the existing automated test framework and enrich it as needed;
- Being able to create test automation from scratch.What You Need for this Position- 5+ years of working experience
- BSCS or related
- Automation and Software Testing (We use Selenium)
- Python / Powershell / Bash shell
Bonus points for:
- VMWare ESXi / Virtual Box
- Networking concepts and protocols
- ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Redis, SparkWhat's In It for You- REMOTE work
- HUGE room for career growth, we promote upward movement.
- You work will be combating cyber fraud/hacking.
- We're a leading company, with a global presence, fun environment with very sharp engineers.So, if you are a Senior QA Engineer looking to take your career to the next level, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Company
Senior QA Engineer - Python, Selenium, Linux (REMOTE)