Our client is actively seeking a talented Bilingual Case Coordinator - REMOTE.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility of extending.
*The Case Coordinator must live in a Pacific Standard Time zone.
The Case Coordinator supports the Risk Services and Human Resource Departments by performing essential tasks that support case and incident investigation related to occupational and non-occupational health exposure. This position will investigate and follow contract tracing related to COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). This position will report to the Triage Claims Manager and work closely with HR Leaders, Risk Services Leaders, and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Leaders.
- Conduct investigations and maintain case notes
- Compile information and submit reports on each case daily
- Conduct investigations via telephonic, text message, and email communications to team members
- Follow company guidance documents on case investigation and coordination
- Communicate with team members on company requirements, eligible benefits, and return to work procedures
- Communicate with HR business partners
- Utilize case management tools and web-based forms to track information
- Use established formats and procedures, enter data and provide administrative support to the Risk and HR teams as directed
- Send outgoing mail and correspondence as directed by the Triage Manager
- Set up meetings, reserve and prepare MS Teams meeting rooms
- Schedule virtual conference calls as needed
- High School Diploma required, Associate's or Bachelors Degree in a relevant field preferred
- Ability to work from home in an area that is quiet.
- Ability to work flexible hours and days. Multiple shifts are available.
- Position requires high speed internet access and ability to use soft phone (VOIP) based calling
- 3-5 years' experience in an auditing, HR, investigations, legal, or claims management environment.
- History of working in a PII or HIPAA controlled environment. Ability to keep health information private and manage PII information with care. Confidentiality is very important.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Teams, and knowledge of web-based document flow and/or case management tools
- Ability to complete online Contact Tracing Training, Incident Investigation Training and other training the company determines necessary for this position
- Communicates effectively with team members regarding case and health information while providing a high degree of customer service with empathy.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, creative and thorough in business interactions.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment; able to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a multitude of business partners, internally and externally.
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to follow decision-based workflows
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Workday, SmartSheet and/or Intelex a plus.
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC), is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 certified business in operation since 1993. Its focus is finding & placing top IT, engineering, energy, and other highly skilled talent. Additionally, APC offers a full suite of contract labor-related business solutions for mid- to large-sized companies. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, the Native American-owned company has satellite offices throughout the US, with Professionals currently engaged on assignments in 38 US states and six countries abroad.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants
Case Coordinator - Bilingual