We are looking for a talentedfully remote React developerto help us build world-class products. You'll be playing a core role in our team and youll report directly to theFront-end Lead.
Why Work With Us:
Altruist is an LA-based fintech company on a mission to make financial advice fair for everyone.Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Were a small team that is very strong technically.Youll be working alongside Senior Developers with plenty of industry experience. Youll be exposed to hardfrontend challenges within a strong team which fosters personal and professional growth.
- Well trust you and help you grow.Youll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- We work from anywhere.You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard.
This is a long-term (years) full-time contract role.We care about job security for our team and were looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What Youll Do:
- Take responsibility for technical deliveries on Sprint deadlines.
- Present solutions as technical designs to fellow engineers for feedback.
- Uphold strong levels of integrity for accuracy, data quality, and uptime.
- Pay high attention to product and design details.
What You Should Know:
- React.js for web (at least 2+ years of experience required).
- Strong experience withRedux.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Sr. React Developer