The Commercial Insurance Marketing Account Executive position requires big account, big risk management brokerage experience in this Top 10 Property & Casualty global brokerage handle. Its very likely from day one youll assume a $1MM+ (maybe even closer to $2MM) book of business. Here are some additional specs on the job opening:
- Top Job Responsibilities: All marketing, client service and account retention. Help develop market relationships particularly in vertical segments.
- Important Technical Expertise: The organization requires experience with complex pricing & program structures such as loss sensitive accounts, shared & layered programs, international exposures or Lloyds syndicates.Experience with captives is a plus.
- Work History: Retail insurance brokerage experience as a senior client consultant involved with placement and leading client engagement is required.
- Compensation: $100k-$200k total first year compensation. A combination of base salary + incentive comp.
- Location: You can work in one of the companys offices throughout the South Central, Southeast & Mid-Atlantic regions. Plus, you can be 100%, work-from-home as long as you reside in one of the following states: MO, AR, TX, LA, TN, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC or VA.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of Commercial P&C retail brokerage experience
- Large portfolio, large account risk management client consulting experience
- Knowledgeable with self-insured/alternative risk transfer (loss sensitive, captives, RRG, etc.)
Company DescriptionCapstone Search Group is a national search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We are business partners to insurance organizations on staffing related projects. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.Company
Capstone Search Group
Marketing Account Executive - Commercial Insurance MNN8239