A-Line Staffing Solutions is hiring a full-time Remote Medical Billing Coordinator for a contract to hire position with a major pharmaceutical company! Job details below:
- 100% Work From Home
- Offers: $17.50per hour+ Health benefits after 90 days
- Contract with potential to convert to permanent
- Send Resume to: CDiaz @alinestaffing. com for immediate response. - Cinthia Diaz
- Inbound Phone Queue/General Program Inquires
- Determination for support programs (Copay, PAP, Medicaid, etc.)
- Pharmacy triage and coordination
- Order processing for wholesale orders
- Other follow-up activities (missing info, prior authorization, etc.)
- Intakes and reports adverse events as directed.
- Researches and resolves any claim denials or underpayment of claims.
- Effectively utilizes various means for collecting information using approved methods, which could include phone, fax, mail, and online methods.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Reports any trends or delays to program management (e.g. billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.)
- Ensures all program correspondence and communication (phone, fax, mail, etc) meets quality standards.
- Works with patient, provider and or internal shared services to ensure all necessary documentation is received and complete in accordance with program policy.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Required to be self-motivated, working from a queue (phone or system). Expected to perform work in accordance with defined standard operating procedures. Management will monitor queues and provide active feedback as required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- GED or HS Diploma
- Previous Medical Billing or Pharmacy experience
- Strong time management, organizational skills, initiative, professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
EOB, medical billing, insurance verification, benefits eligibility, PBM, Patient care coordinator, Medical ClaimsCompany
A-Line Staffing Solutions
Medical Billing Specialist - Work From Home