Job Title: ASC CIC Analyst (HR Coordinator)
Location: North American Shared Service Center, 5859 Fairnon Dr. Suite 200. San Antonio, Texas. USA 78249
Duration: 1+ year
Note: At this time, we are currently working from home (remote), it is very important for the new hire to have a quiet space to work from home, without background noise or interruptions, since we provide support to our customers over the phone. Candidate must be local as the position will eventually go back into the office.
- Must speak Spanish fluently. Candidates will need to speak and write Spanish in their interview.
- Must have customer service skills, ability to pay close attention to detail, communication, and problem solver.
- Interviews - phone screen / Online
- Hours - 9:30-6:30PM (Mon-Fri)
- Process inbound Tier 1 Associate Service Center (ASC) Support interactions from customers via both phone and email to include general inquiries, feedback or notification of incidents using call scripts and knowledge base to provide appropriate responses.
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems of basic to moderate complexity.
- Document issues and identify appropriate actions to resolve inquiries regarding processes managed by the Americas ASC.
- Actively redirect customers to self-service options as appropriate, teaching them how to be self-sufficient in use of direct access tools and the knowledge management portal.
- Perform proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary.
- Execute tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, including data-entry transactions in Workday or other systems.
- Build customer relationships throughout the operations supported by the Americas ASC
- 1 to 2 years related experience in a Customer Service or Shared Services environment; Human Resources contact center experience desirable.
- Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel).
- Demonstrated customer service orientation.
- Experience using a case management system and knowledge portal and navigating a Human Resource Information System.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish required, languages in French a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or related specialized courses preferred.
Company DescriptionMWIDM is a certified minority and women owned business enterprise (MWBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. With over a decade of experience, MWIDM provides Workforce Solutions to a broad range of business sectors including Systems Integration, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Technology and Supply Chain.
Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations throughout the U.S., India and Canada. Its an exciting time at MWIDM as we make significant investments in growing our Healthcare staffing division.Company
ASC CIC Analyst (HR Coordinator)