IT Project Manager - Software Development / Irvine, CA
Immediate need! Company will hire from a Video Interview.
We have an immediate need for a technically strong IT Project Manager who understands commercial and custom software development for CRM and ERP systems related to sales and the customer life cycle. This is a key person with strong leadership and outstanding communication / interpersonal skills who can drive digital initiatives and Agile transformation.
As a versatile IT Project Manager fully versed in SDLC and Scrum, this position works closely with the product owner and software team on business process initiatives and delivery, as companys in-house custom operations software platform continues to evolve and mature. (The custom platform has similar capabilities to a CRM and an ERP.) In addition, this PM will work to manage several other applications being developed by the IT team, in partnership with brand business leaders. This position has a clear path towards a director-level position after 1 year.
In this key position you will establish a Scrum process, improve team communication and manage overall delivery across the organization.
The company has a shared services model for IT, Marketing, Finance and HR. The parent company supports several name brand businesses, each with their own internal operations.
While this is large organization, the culture is start-up in feel and highly entrepreneurial. This is a fast paced environment with quick software deployments and an aggressive schedule. Every day is different as you solve product issues and problems as part of a cohesive high performance team one thing is certain, you will never be bored!
The Project Manager will:
- Possess a clear mastery of: SDLC, JIRA, Scrum, Confluence
- Establish a scrum process, improve team communications and manage overall delivery of software products
- Work on business processes and applications (NOT infrastructure)
- Facilitate business process design and white boarding processes
- Be responsible for development team scheduling, release tickets and performance
- Interact closely with the internal and off-shore development teams as well as Business Analysts, QA, Service Desk, Product Owner and CIO.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 10+ years as a Project Manager
- Project Management experience in a fast-growth company on software development projects
- Scrum Master
- PMP certification, not required, but a strong plus
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), a plus
- Agile / Waterfall
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes
- Good documentation and communication skills. Must be able to write easy-to-understand, to the point, step-by-step procedures
- Ability to organize and manage work effectively, react quickly, switch focus but keep on task and target
- Ability to ask clear and pointed questions and ability to seek/ pursue answers
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
- Must be eligible to work as a W2 employee. Unfortunately, we are unable to work with corps or visas on this position.
- References and background check required at point of offer.
- While the position is "work from home" only candidates in the greater Irvine area will be considered as ability to work from office (post quarantine) is required.
Amplify Professional Services, Inc.
Malibu, CA 90265
Company DescriptionAmplify Professional Services specializes in Information Technology and Accounting staff augmentation, consulting and search services.
Amplify handles all searches from the top Executive-level down, using retained, contract, and direct hire structures that fit any company's needs and budget.
For some clients, we are the outsourced technical recruiting department handling all direct hire and contract staffing requirements.
Our successful recruiting experience allows us to quickly identify top IT talent including Directors, Project Managers, Applications Developers, Infrastructure, WEB, ERP and more for your team.Company
Amplify Professional Services
IT Project Manager - Software Development