This is a remote / work from anywhere opportunity!
- Primary Responsibilities*
- Conduct hands-on development, configuration, and system setup.
- Work in the Vlocity platform, implementing Sales and Service cloud solutions with Visualforce, Lightning, and Apex.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to development team for technical issues.
- Demonstrate technical lead capability such as advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns; limits and bulk patterns; efficient and reliable trigger handling; asynchronous operations and effective unit testing.
- Coordinate closely with customers, vendors and other IT stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience as a certified Salesforce / Vlocity Administrator and/or Developer.
- 8+ years Salesforce platform experience.
- Experience with Vlocity, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems, tools, and APIs. Preferably within an Agile Environment.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC best practices including, but not limited to iterative and incremental development with attention to technical excellence.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, best practices, and functionality.
- Strong desire for team success.
- Creative, innovative, and effective problem-solver.
- Strong sense of ownership and a passion to deliver high quality work.
- Preferred Qualifications*
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Salesforce Certification
- Vlocity Certification
Mkb Group Llc