A Registered Nurse is needed for the HEDIS season of a major insurance company in Arizona!
HEDIS 2021 Season hiring!January start
Position Summary: Nurse reviewer will attend training provided on required data needed to meet compliance for specific Hybrid HEDIS measures. Data will be retrieved from medical records obtained through a variety of methods. Position requires flexibility and the ability to work under pressure to meet hard deadlines.
*Must have an active nursing license in the state of Arizona*
M-F 8 AM - 5 PM
- Review, abstract and data enter pertinent medical record data obtained via paper, electronic, CD, fax or mail
- Access a variety of EMR systems to obtain and abstract medical record data per specifications
- Name and store medical record files electronically, maintaining member PHI and PII
- Fax medical record requests to provider offices if requested
- Provide patient lists to provider offices
- Accurately enter data into Electronic Medical Record Review abstraction tool
- Knowledge of MRR process is strongly preferred, especially HEDIS specific audit experience
- Experience with a variety of EMR systems strongly preferred
- Experience working from home and setting up home office
- Experience reading and interpreting medical records, including handwritten records
Soft Skills Required:
- Qualified candidates will possess a professional demeanor and have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and a conscientious problem solver, willing to learn, and taking personal pride in their work performance/accuracy.
- Ideal candidates will have proven organizational and time management skills, experience in a work-from-home scenario, and excellent verbal communication skills clear, concise and professional.
- Must be computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Adobe preferred.
- Candidate must be able to commit to duration of the project.
A-Line Staffing Solutions
HEDIS REVIEW RN