Duration-6+ Months (Work from Home Job)
Pay Rate -$17.24/hour
- Partner with Department Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure that policies, procedures, user guides and process flows accurately reflect required information and that related documents are in alignment.
- Evaluate business processes and translate into accurate, consistent, and concise documentation that follows a logical flow
- As assigned, create new operational user guides and procedures from multiple resources, including but not limited to, regulatory guidance, documentation provided by the business units, SME interviews, process mapping, end user systems, new business operating models and other types of material.
- Once changes to policies, procedures, and user guides are approved, work with responsible person to ensure updates are posted to the on-line document library and updates are communicated to bank employees.
- As needs arise, may work on related projects in other areas of the bank.
Complete regulatory compliance and other training as assigned
Bachelors degree in English, Marketing, Business, or other applicable field of study.
Knowledge of various areas of banking or financial service operations, including mortgage lending, and a strong understanding of consumer banking regulations.
Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to listen and observe.
Detail and process-oriented
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Excel).
Knowledge of Visio is a plus.
Must be self-directed and able to work both independently and as part of a team to meet goals and objectives.
Must be organized and skilled at managing multiple priorities.
Position will initially work remotely and may transition into an office environment depending on company work from home policy updates.Company
Banking operations Specialist / Documentation Specialist (Remote Job)