Reconciliation Specialist - Fully Remote
Must be located in Northern California to support this role
Pay $16.00-$19.00 BOE
- Solid experience in Billing
- Accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel
- Reconciliation experience
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00
- **Fully remote, working from home!
- **Need to be within 50 mile radius to Sacramento, Redding, El Dorado Hills or Lodi
- **All equipment will be provided!
What you will be doing:
- Maintains and reconciles records and account files.
- Performs related accounting activities.
- May maintain and reconcile assigned employer groups in accordance with provisions of the group's contract.
- May identify and research discrepancies affecting eligibility and/or allocations of payments.
- Monitors delinquency processing.
- May generate reports or conduct specialized research projects.
- Notifies supervisor of any reporting or payment deviations or discrepancies.
Responsibilities: Successfully exceed Associate level responsibilities. In addition, maintains higher complexity and volume of accounts, identifies issues and takes corrective action, educates other group functions regarding account reconciliation, eligibility requirements or technical reporting procedures.Company
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
Reconciliation Specialist - November Start
Tags: finance and insurance