Consulting CPA Accountant - seeking experience in government policy / regulations
About the Company and Opportunity:
Enjoy working for a stable organization in Kitsap County! Work with a great manager who is a collaborative, hands-off leader.
- This position can be entirely remote - work from your home office!
- Flexible hours so you can find a schedule that best fits your life
Responsibilities of the Consulting Accountant:
- Support with Fixed Assets
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Statement Prep
- Financial Reporting
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and CPA preferred
- 4+ years for experience in a progressive Accounting Position
- Experience in government accounting strongly preferred
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong excel and systems experience
Company DescriptionCFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firmthe largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS was named to Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies two years in a row!Company
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CPA Accountant - seeking experience in government policy/ regulations!
Tags: finance and insurance