We are currently looking for an experienced Title Examiner anywhere in FL to work for a Title Insurance Company. This is 100% remote or work from home.
Role and Responsibilities
- Performs title examination and examines the chain of title for a wide range of title orders, primarily residential purchase.
- Analyze and evaluate full title searches and identify issues or matters that cloud title or impair the foreclosure process
- Review the entire foreclosure action to confirm that the foreclosure was properly conducted and complies with all state and federal requirements
- Determine which liens showing on title were divested or will be divested with the recordation of the Foreclosure Deed
- Add appropriate requirements and exceptions to the commitment for issues that will need to be resolved prior to closing
- Abstracts and analyzes records, such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, vital statistics, and plat and map books, to determine ownership and legal restrictions and to verify legal description of property and completeness of records
- Resolves most issues such as missing information, incomplete, inaccurate or contradictory information contained in the title documentation
- Prepares initial title commitment documentation based on the application of procedural guidelines
- Communicate with office staff and clients regarding issues with requested title insurance coverage or defects that may impact the closing of a transaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the title industry, national or regional experience preferred.
- Work under general supervision.
- Ability to make well-reasoned risk decisions.
- Experience utilizing Title Express or similar title software preferred.
- Knowledge of Green Folders a +.
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Company DescriptionABOUT JOBTRACKS
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!Company
Title Insurance Examiner or Work from Home
Tags: finance and insurance