Now hiring for a Top Healthcare / Managed Care company in Austin, TX (Starting Remote) whom are in need of an experienced Care Manager RN to become a part of the team, for an remote/work from home position to start but will return to in office once safe to return. Please apply directly for consideration. Damian Sroka!
- Position will be remote to start but will return in office sometime next year
Active: RN License Required
- Pay Rate: $36.00 - 38.00 per hour (possible pay increase after 90 days)
- Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 40 hour 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members overall care management plan
- Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
- Perform duties independently, demonstrating advanced understanding of complex care management principles
- Participate in case management committees and work on special projects related to case management as needed
- Conduct face-to-face visits with members in various care settings, including their home, hospital, nursing facility, adult day care, etc.
- Licensed in Texas as Registered Nurse
- 2 years experience in case management
- Good Interpersonal and Telephonic skills
- Experience with Case Management
- Computer Skills ( CM platform/EMR )
Why Apply: Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
- Work Life Balance! Growth Potential
Please contact Damian Sroka by applying directly.
Managed Care, Health Plan, Health Insurance, Case Manager, Care Manager, Utilization Review, Utilization Management, STARS, HEDIS, Complex Case Management, CCM, Certified Case Manager, NCQA, URAC, CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, RN, BSN, MSN, Registered Nurse, Quality Assurance, Quality ImprovementCompany
A-Line Staffing Solutions
RN Utilization Review