Work From Home Case Investigator- Government- Colorado Springs, CO- $19.50-$20.50 per hour
We are searching for Work From Home Covid-19 Case Investigators to join our team! This is strictly a work-from-home opportunity that has funding to last until the end of the year at this time.
- At the direction of the Public Health Director or Designee:
- Investigates lab-confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 to facilitate outbreak investigation and contact tracing.
- Interviews patients to determine exposures and collect disease surveillance information.
- Educates affected individuals on quarantine and isolation instructions.
- Documents and reports case investigations for inclusion in epidemiological data and records.
- Provides education on community resources to assist patients in quarantine and isolation.
- Reports issues of non-compliance with disease control requirements to supervisor.
- Takes personal responsibility to provide exceptional customer service in order to promote and maintain a positive Public Health image, and a constructive working environment, and foster pride and professionalism in the workplace and community.
- Must complete necessary web modules for case investigation and contact tracing.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma
- Experience or training in the healthcare system (i.e. CNA, EMT, Social Worker/Counselor).
- Knowledge of basic disease principles.
- Able to calmly, tactfully, authoritatively, and effectively communicate with people in stressful situations.
- Experience in, or ability to learn, security practices with sensitive/confidential information (i.e. HIPAA, PII).
- User level skill in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to use sound judgment by taking appropriate actions regarding questionable findings or concerns.
- Able write and maintain records in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, remotely from supervisor and team members.
- Spanish language skills, preferred
- Ability to solve problems independently and know when to elevate to supervisor.
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional relationships with clients, coworkers, and supervisor.
- Flexibility to adjust priorities and daily activities as needed or directed.
- Work environment will be through a home office.
- Contractor shall be expected to work approximately 20 to 40 hours per week. Hours vary based on reported case numbers. Availability is needed seven days a week.
- Contractor is considered on-call and shall work hours as assigned and authorized by Public Health Director or designee.
Company DescriptionIn 1998, Goodwill Staffing was launched to help bridge a sizeable gap between qualified job seekers and leading employers in need of experienced staff. Our full-service staffing agency specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement in both the public and private sectors including screening, testing and administrative support. We even manage employers payroll ranging from time tracking to payroll distribution to tax reporting and filing.
Goodwill Staffing has extensive experience representing the healthcare, hospitality, construction, manufacturing and retail industries, among others, in addition to a wide range of general labor jobs. We also offer one of the most innovative and successful temp-to-hire conversion programs in the business.Company
Work From Home Case Investigator