Part-Time Social Media Specialist (Native English Speaker)
The vision of EmbodyMe is creating any visual content we can imagine. We are creating a virtual camera platform called xpression camera, that will be the foundation for video chat, video streaming and video production, which is essential in the age of coronavirus. Using xpression camera you can pretend to be any person and have a zoom conversation, stream on twitch, or create a YouTube video.
We are revolutionizing every activity that is essential in the age of coronavirus, such as remote work, remote medical care, online classes and conferences, and film production without the need for physical filming.
We value diversity. Coming from various backgrounds, each member of our team is an expert in their field. Their wide range of accomplishments include various awards, invitations to speak at large-scale events, acceptance of papers at top conferences, such as SIGGRAPH, and writing technical books.
Company website: https://embodyme.com
We are looking for a Part-Time Social Media Specialist (Native English Speaker) who is responsible for planning and executing day-to-day organic social media activity for the companys various social media networks. Networks included: Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Product Hunt, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube.
- Grow our brand awareness, business and online community engagement by researching target users and discovering trends.
- Take an active role in developing social media strategies that support company goals through user targeting and growth.
- Manage the organizations day-to-day social media activities: creating and posting content to our social networks, managing customer comments.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams, including communications and marketing to support team initiatives, ensuring consistency in voice and utilizing best practices for each social media network.
- Prepare and maintain reports for each platform, making recommendations to enable effective decision making by management.
- Monitor and enforce appropriate use of our community networks and privacy policies, while responding to questions in a timely, positive, and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 Years of experience in organic social media channels.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media Platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook, LinkedIn, Product Hunt, YouTube.
- Possess strong attention to detail with exceptional grammar, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
Familiar with Internet memes and culture Generation Z
Experience with video editing tools like Premiere or After Effects
Japanese Language Skill
WORKING HOURS AND BENEFITS:
- Flexible hours
- Pay: $20.00 + per hour
- Ability to work from home, anywhere as long as you have a strong internet connection and a quiet space to work
- Work/life balanceCompany