Curotec is looking for a contract Flutter developer to work remotely and be responsible for creating a hybrid application for both iOS and Android using Googles Flutter development framework.This individual should have deep experience contributing to and managing full-scale production applications.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced product development environment. In addition, the ability to self-manage and work independently is a must as this role is a remote role.
This remote contract position will start on November 1, 2020 and is estimated for 8 weeks.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- Must have at least 5+ years in mobile software development
- Must have at least 1yearof experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 1 or more applications in Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Proven ability to write readable code andcreate extensive documentation
- Proven experience in both mobile development and API integration
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git , Bitbucket)
- Haveexperience with third-party libraries and APIs including REST andgraphQL.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Solid knowledge in building and deploying moderate to complex Flutter applications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Working knowledge with Dart programming language
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common iOS/Android libraries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Firebase
- The Ability to work during EST hours
Our Hiring Process
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code Test
In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 - 4 hours to complete.
- Video Interview
Verbal technical interview and then personal interview.
Flutter Mobile Developer
Tags: android, ios, flutter, dart, mobile