Java Developer - REMOTE Founded in 2002 we have grown into one of the nation's largest online home mortgage lenders possessing top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate, Zillow, and others. Our goal is to make the mortgage process simple and fast with our advanced technology and our talented team of mortgage professionals. We offer a fun, casual, and entrepreneurial-spirited work environment where employees are recognized, celebrated, and provided with the most advanced tools to help them grow and succeed.
Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join the engineering team.Top Reasons to Work with Us1.) Work from Home!
2.) Competitive pay and benefits!
3.) Great company culture and career advancement opportunitiesWhat You Will Be DoingIn this role, you will help build and enhance the next generation of our proprietary, industry-leading mortgage origination technology.What You Need for this Position5+ years of professional experience as a software developer and BSCS, CIS, or a related field:
- High level of Proficiency in:
- Implementation of RESTful web services
- Java, Spring Web, Spring Data, Spring Boot,
- Microsoft SQL, with stored procedures
- CI/CD processes, Maven, Docker
- Azure Cloud, Cloud-native functionsWhat's In It for YouCompetitive base salary ($120k-$180k) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with a generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageSo, if this sounds like yourself, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Company