TruBridge, a Healthcare Services company based in Mobile, AL is seeking applicants for a remote medical billing specialist (work from home)in its Business Services division.
TruBridge is a rapidly growing organization that has a need of hiring experienced medical billers all across the country. If you possess critical access or acute care billing experience and are interested in joining a growing team, please submit your resume to TruBridge.This position is responsible for acting as a liaison for hospitals and clinics using TruBridge Accounts Receivable Management Services. They work closely with TruBridge management and hospital employees to ensure timely and accurate submission of insurance claims as well as to facilitate effective follow-up and receipting of insurance claims. Candidates must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills.
Job Description: Daily billing of insurance claims, follow up on unpaid claims, denial management and filing appeals when appropriate to obtain maximum reimbursement.
- 5 years of recent Critical Access or Acute Care facility billing
- Medicare Billing Experience Required
- Computer skills
- Experience in CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to communicate with various insurance payers
- Experience in filing claim appeals with insurance companies to ensure maximum reimbursement
- Responsible use of confidential information
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ensure all claims are submitted daily with a goal of zero errors
- Timely follow up on insurance claim status
- Reading and interpreting an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)
- Respond to inquiries by insurance companies
- Denial Management
- Meet with Billing Manager/Supervisor to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or billing obstacles
- Any additional duties as requested by management
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps SATELLITE/HOT SPOT INTERNET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Quiet, dedicated space to work
- All equipment will be provided by TruBridge
Company DescriptionTruBridge brings years of expertise in delivering effective business, consulting and managed IT services created for the unique challenges faced by rural and community healthcare providers. We offer a broad range of services, from consulting and managed IT to full business process outsourcing that spans the revenue cycle from end to end. Our professionals have been helping hospitals and other healthcare institutions become more efficient at serving their communities for years.Company
Medical Billing Specialist