Scalable Capital was built in the cloud from day one. Our services have first been running with Docker via Elastic Beanstalk, then EC2-based ECS and now Fargate and Lambda. We have a DevOps culture where the development teams manage their CI/D pipelines and the infrastructure for their services themself.
As a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer, you will
- Support our business and software development teams to monitor our platform including logs, metrics, tracing and security.This includes tools like DataDog, Pingdom, and CloudWatch
- Be responsible for improving infrastructure and deployment automation using tools like Terraform, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Continuously improve our cloud setup. This includes recurring analysis of our AWS infrastructure as well as migrations between services
- Research and integration of tooling to improve our processes
- Mentoring our teams to further foster our DevOps culture
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germanys most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer, you have
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider and infrastructure automation
- A passion for automating and improving processes
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages and ecosystems: Java, Kotlin, Python, or Node.js
- A Master's degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or work experience in a role that typically requires a university degree
- Full professional proficiency in either English or German and the ability to communicate concisely in an international English-speaking environment
Scalable Capital GmbH
Cloud SRE (m/f/x) onsite or remote (anywhere in Germany or UK) (Mnchen, Deutschland)
Tags: cloud, web-services, java, kotlin