TruBridge (www.trubridge.com) is actively seeking experienced medical coders to join a growing team. Our coding positions provide you with the flexibility of training and working from home. We have full time and part time work schedules available.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery Hospital experience
- Orthopedics and Spine experience required
- Experience with professional fee for surgery coding a plus.
- Must be credentialed AAPC/AHIMA.
- Minimum 2 years experience in required surgery types in hospital setting
- Coder is responsible for phone and internet connection. Must be high speed
- Full-Time Remote/ Work from home position
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps SATELLITE/HOT SPOT INTERNET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Quiet, dedicated space to work
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Earn Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident insurance, ID Theft Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Business Casual Dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Educational Opportunities
Company DescriptionTruBridge brings years of expertise in delivering effective business, consulting and managed IT services created for the unique challenges faced by rural and community healthcare providers. We offer a broad range of services, from consulting and managed IT to full business process outsourcing that spans the revenue cycle from end to end. Our professionals have been helping hospitals and other healthcare institutions become more efficient at serving their communities for years.Company
Coding Specialist - Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery