We are looking for a talentedfully remote Senior DevOps engineerto help usdeliverworld-class products reliable. You'll be playing a core role in our infrastructure team and youllown a large part of the deployment process.
Why Work With Us:
Altruistis an LA-based fintech company on a mission to make financial advice fair for everyone.Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Were a small team that is very strong technically.Youll be working alongside SeniorDevOps Engineers with plenty of industry experience at popular companies. Youll be exposed to hardDevOps challenges within a strong team which fosters personal and professional growth.
- Well trust you and help you grow.Youll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- We work from anywhere.You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time contract role.We care about job security for our team and were looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What Youll Do:
- Turn infrastructure into a self-serve model so that DevOps don't have to be manually spinning up Amazon services for engineers.
- Ensure that the services launched in the cloud are secure/highly available.
- Define a reliable system architecturewhich ensuresredundancy.
- Build the network infrastructure.
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure we can continue to deliver our product with high velocity while ensuring infrastructure consistency as well as scale.
- Be on-call for ensuring we have high SLA for uptime.
What You Should Know:
- AWS(at least 3+ years of experience).
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or similar framework.
- Build and support CI tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with New Relic or similar application monitor tool.
- Experience with EFK (ElasticSearch / Fluentd / Kibana) stack or Cloud watch.
- Shell scripting or similar scripting technology using Perl/Python or Groovy.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Tags: amazon-web-services, kubernetes, sysadmin