We are looking for a social media manager with a proven track record of maintaining and growing the social followings through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon Posts, Tik Tok, etc.
Our ideal Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals.
- Work closely with the graphics team to develop social media content
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create, schedule, and post relevant and engaging content on a daily basis.
- Respond to customer comments, messages, engaging with followers in a way that encompasses the brand personality.
- Work with management on planning, implementing social events such as customer appreciation giveaways, contests, and more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or 3+ years' experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, platforms is required
- Knowledge and Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest Advertising
- Ability to plan and execute
- MUST have a working internet connection, smartphone, computer.
Nice to Have Skills
- Photography Skills/Experience
- Video Skills/Experience
- Graphic Design Skills/Experience
- Knowledge of Planoly, Tailwind social media scheduling apps
- Knowledge and experience with Amazons social media platform
- Knowledge and personal or professional experience with anything related to lawn care.
Job Type: Full-time/Flexible Scheduling
Social Media Marketing: 2-3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote, from home.
The Ideal Candidate:
Self Motivated-- enjoys working alone with little supervision while accomplishing goals and meeting expectations.
Shows Initiative-- Taking the initiative to foresee, prioritize tasks and future tasks.
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
Creative--someone who can think outside the box. Company
Social Media Manager