Higher Logic is transforming how it operates in AWS. We are moving to a fully automated end-to-end infrastructure and code pipeline using AWS best practices that will enable our developers to move faster and realize the true benefits of DevOps. Our CTO has begun architecting this pipeline, but we need a Cloud Principal Architect to lead the transformation going forward. This is an individual contributor role with no management responsibilities; you will be working closely with our software, platform and operations engineers to build out the tooling, AWS infrastructure, and best practices. We will be migrating our three distinct and substantial products from their current infrastructure within AWS to this new pipeline; you will be instrumental and integral to the success of these migrations.
- Refine, stabilize, and mature DevOps processes resulting in improved reliability and scalability.
- Serve as the champion/SME for DevOps standards, patterns and models.
- Drive design and implementation of CI/CD across all Scrum teams.
- Provide coaching and mentoring in DevOps best practices.
- Bring new, emerging, and innovative concepts in DevOps to Higher Logic.
- Experience architecting and operating a SaaS application at scale using the AWS platform.
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/CloudFormation/CDK).
- Experience with Microsoft platforms (.Net, IIS, SQL Server).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, ELK, Datadog).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and architecture.
- Experience with Git based workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver applications and cloud infrastructure in an agile environment.
- Experience leading and mentoring senior, mid-level, and junior engineers.
- Experience working with the tools in our stack:
- Jira, Bitbucket (Git), Confluence, Team City, AWS, .Net, SQL Server, Datadog.
- AWS Certifications.
Principal Cloud Architect at Higher Logic
Tags: amazon-web-services, .net, cloud, devops, terraform