Note: Applying for this position requires to have a Gmail account to upload the files. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We are looking for an experienced quality assurance engineer to help us build a competitive match platform for Esports players and fans.
We appreciate candidates who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product. You understand that this is a team sport and that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, Esports and working with app development, you will have a blast working with us.
What we expect
- Good written and spoken communication (English)
- Integrity, attention to detail and relentless communication style
- Available during European business hours
- At least three years of prior experience in software development quality assurance or related roles
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, including Github, Jira, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Able to work with UNIX command line and shell scripting
- Able to work with SQL databases
- Experience in manual testing of web and mobile platforms
- Experience in writing automated test suites
- Enjoying playing competitive video games, like DOTA or Call of Duty
Wed love to see most of the skill set described. However, we also consider individuals with a passion for the gaming industry and project management and with growing potential.
You will be
- Giving the final go for complex software releases
- Maintain manual and automated regression testing status
- Work with developers to track down and fix bugs
- Actively work with product and development teams to improve the effectiveness of process, tools and people
- Report to the QA lead
What we offer
- Working in the video game industry
- Well established, fully remote working company of 40 co-workers from every continent
- Flexibility in setting on your own schedule and travels
- Yearly compensation in the range of $35,000 - $60,000 (non-US residents need to work as subcontractors and invoice through their own business name and pay any applicable local taxes and social welfare costs from the compensation)
- Our perks include remote & flexible work hours, monthly wellness allowance, book credits, bonus opportunities, paid national holidays, paid vacation time (PTO), and gaming Fridays.
QA engineer/tester for Esports at FirstBlood
Tags: jira, postgresql, bash, github-actions, docker