We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Working closely with technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Knowledge of the business structure
- Agile approach
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Senior Business Analyst in e-health at MEDrecord
Tags: project-management, agile-project-management, scrum