The Customer Relations Advocate will be answering telephone calls from existing and prospect customers. In this role, you will be empowered to do what it takes to leave a customer with the very best impression of the Brand. Delivering exceptional customer experiences is the only priority. In the role, you will be recognized and rewarded for providing these exceptional experiences.
* Ability to leave a customer with a great impression of a Brand.
* Demonstrate fiscal responsibility and exercise clear business reason when making decisions.
* Formulate creative business solutions to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
* Ability to quickly and accurately document information.
* Ability to understand and properly apply Policy and Procedure.
* Properly document customer information in the Volkswagen CRM tool.
* Provide owners with answers to questions regarding vehicles, features, and services.
* Work with a team to resolve customer/vehicle issues.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, extremely customer-focused contact center.
* Demonstrate strong business decision-making skills.
* Demonstrate proficiency with the use of technology (Bluetooth, iPods, iPads, Streaming, and other cellular devices).
* Familiar with social media/online environments.
* Ability to interact with professionalism and maturity.
* Ability to work independently, yet be a team player.
* Display strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to adapt and act quickly to process change.
* Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
* Strong Windows/PC skills.
Minimum Education Requirements:
* Degree preferred, but not required.
Hours of Operation:
* Monday through Sunday, 8:00am until 11:00pm
Work from Home Requirement
* Ability to work from home in a designated and secured location free from any distractions on any required day.
* Must have consistent and reliable high speed internet access (proof may be required)
* Properly maintain and secure all company issued assets