Answer incoming customer inquiries
Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services and policies
Record customer information within our customer service database
Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner, while actively listening to their concerns.
Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
Other duties as requested
*To be considered for a Work At Home (WAH) position, the following criteria is required*
· A dedicated workspace which is located within your own residence that is quiet, a place you will not be disturbed and where there are no noises from your surroundings during work hours.
· Applicant must be located within 40 miles from an iQor location.
· Applicants must have their own computer hardware, software, and internet as follows:
· Laptop or Desktop (MAC is not permitted)
· OS: Windows 10
· CPU: Minimum Dual-core 1.5 GHz or Intel I class or AMD Phenom X2 class or better
· RAM: 4 GB +
· Hard Drive: 20 GB or more of available space
· A minimum of one USB port
· Ethernet Port
· Hardwired Cable or Fiber Optic connection (no wireless)
· Modem must be able to direct connect to PC or laptop during working hours
· Minimum 10 mbps download / Minimum 5 mbps upload speeds
* Once hired, an install of company software necessary to perform job functions is required on employee’s approved personal device *
· $12.00 per hour
· Paid Training
· Medical, Dental, & Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Career development and advancement opportunities
· 401(k) plan
· Fun, Friendly, Open, Team Oriented work atmosphere
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
· Temporary Work from Home until site reopens
· Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
· Record customer information within our customer service database
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
· Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
· Other duties as requested
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· At least 6 months of experience in customer service
· Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
· Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills.
· Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task