We are seeking a Customer Support & Test Engineer to join our fast-growing team! You will respond to customer emails and calls regarding our software and test new features and updates.
- Handle customer inquiries and requests
- Provide webinar training on the use of the product
- Create user documentation and video on using the product
- Perform database integration tasks and research
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Perform systematic testing of new features and updates
- At least a BA or BS degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving ability
- Good at answering questions; patient with customers
- Strong at multi-tasking and prioritizing numerous tasks
- Solid SQL acuity for analyzing data and writing SQL queries
- Can work from home; hours are 5am-2pm ET with some weekend on-call duty
- Experience with at least one K-12 SIS a plus.
BrightArrow is a fast emerging player in audio, text and email converged and hosted communication services. The company sells its automated notification service (voice calls, emails, text messages, app alerts) to education, government, healthcare, non-profits and businesses. In addition to the day-to-day uses, such as weather cancellations and attendance/appointment calls, our services are being deployed at an increasing pace for emergency crisis alerts.Company
BrightArrow Technologies, Inc.
Customer Support and Test Engineer